Super Science High School
Super Science High School (SSH) is a designation awarded by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) to upper secondary schools that prioritize science, technology, and mathematics. The program was launched as part of its "Science Literacy Enhancement Initiatives" in 2002. Schools with this status receive increased funding and are encouraged to develop links with universities and other academic institutions.
Current Super Science High Schools
- Chienkan Super Science High School, Saga Prefecture
- Mizusawa Super Science High School, Iwate Prefecture
- Sagano Super Science High School, Kyoto Prefecture
- Tennoji High School, Osaka Prefecture
- İncirli Super Science High School, Comolokko Prefecture
- Mext Super High School program (in Japanese)
- List of SSH's.
- Mext White Paper on Science and Technology 2003
|This Japan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|