(Redirected from Sutton (disambiguation))
Sutton commonly refers to Sutton, London.
Sutton, a place name meaning 'south settlement' or 'south town' in Old English, may also refer to:
In alphabetical order by county:
- Sutton, Bedfordshire
- Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- Sutton Trinity (ward), an electoral ward in Birmingham
- Sutton-in-the-Isle, Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Sutton, Cambridgeshire
- Guilden Sutton, Chester, Cheshire
- Sutton Lane Ends, Cheshire
- Sutton, Newton, Cheshire
- Sutton, Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
- Sutton on the Hill, Derbyshire
- Sutton Scarsdale, Derbyshire
- Sutton, Devon
- Sutton Harbour, Plymouth, Devon - "Sutton" was the historic name for Plymouth
- Sutton Waldron, Dorset
- Sutton, Essex
- Long Sutton, Hampshire
- Sutton Scotney, Hampshire
- East Sutton, Kent
- Sutton, Kent
- Sutton-at-Hone and Hawley, Dartford, Kent
- Sutton Valence, Maidstone, Kent
- Sutton Cheney, Leicestershire
- Sutton in the Elms, near Broughton Astley, Leicestershire
- Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
- Sutton-on-Sea, part of Mablethorpe and Sutton, Lincolnshire
- Long Sutton, Lincolnshire
- Sutton, London (in Surrey until 1965)
- Sutton, St Helens, Merseyside
- Sutton, a former village in Middlesex (now part of Heston)
- Sutton, Norfolk
- Sutton cum Lound, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton-cum-Granby, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton Bonington, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire
- Sutton Bonington Campus of the University of Nottingham
- Sutton, Oxfordshire
- Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire (formerly in Berkshire)
- Sutton, Shrewsbury
- Sutton Bingham, Yeovil, Somerset
- Sutton, Somerset
- Long Sutton, Somerset
- Sutton, Suffolk
- Sutton Hoo near Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Sutton, Surrey, in London since 1965
- Sutton, East Sussex, part of Seaford
- Sutton, West Sussex, Chichester
- Sutton Benger, Wiltshire
- Full Sutton, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Sutton upon Derwent, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Sutton, North Yorkshire, in Selby District
- Sutton, a place in the parish of Ellington High and Low, formerly in Healey with Sutton, North Yorkshire
- Sutton Bank, North Yorkshire
- Sutton Grange, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-in-Craven, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-on-the-Forest, North Yorkshire
- Sutton Howgrave, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-under-Whitestonecliffe, North Yorkshire
- Sutton-on-Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Sutton, Ontario
- Sutton, Quebec
- Sutton Island (Nunavut)
- Sutton Range, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- Rural Municipality of Sutton No. 103, Saskatchewan
- Sutton-Alpine, Alaska
- Sutton, Massachusetts
- Sutton, Nebraska
- Sutton, New Hampshire
- Sutton, New Jersey
- Sutton, North Dakota
- Sutton, Vermont
- Sutton, West Virginia
- Sutton County, Texas
- Sutton Island, Maine
- Sutton Township (disambiguation) - two places
- Suttons Bay Township, Michigan
- Sutton (surname) for a list of people with the surname Sutton
- Sutton Foster, American actress, singer
- Sutton Mercer, a fictional character from the Sara Sherpard series: The Lying Game.
- Bishop Sutton A.F.C.
- Long Sutton Athletic F.C.
- Sutton Athletic F.C.
- Sutton Coldfield Town F.C.
- Sutton Common Rovers F.C.
- Sutton Town A.F.C.
- Sutton United F.C.
- Sutton (constructor), Formula One racing car constructor in 1959
- Sutton Place (disambiguation), the name of a number of streets, neighbourhoods and estates
- Sutton Publishing, part of The History Press
- Sutton Time, a division of E. Gluck Corporation
- USS Sutton, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- All pages beginning with "Sutton's"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sutton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.