Swan Lake State Park
|Swan Lake State Park|
|Maine State Park|
|Elevation||200 ft (61 m) |
|Area||67 acres (27 ha) |
|Management||Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry|
|IUCN category||V - Protected Landscape/Seascape|
|Website: Swan Lake State Park|
Swan Lake State Park is a state-operated, public recreation area at the north end of 3-mile-long (4.8 km) Swan Lake in the town of Swanville, Waldo County, Maine. The state park covers 67 acres (27 ha) acres and offers lifeguard-supervised swimming, picnicking, non-motorized boating, and fishing. The lake supports populations of smallmouth bass, landlocked salmon, white perch, brook trout, and wild togue.
- "Swan Lake". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "State Parks, State Historic Sites and Public Reserved Lands" (PDF). Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry. September 18, 2014. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- "Swan Lake State Park". Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry. Retrieved July 25, 2014.
- "Swan Lake" (PDF). Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- Swan Lake State Park Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry