Symphonic Dances (Grieg)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The four Symphonic Dances Op. 64 by the Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg were written c. 1896 and published in 1897.
They draw their inspiration from the earlier folk works collected by Ludvig Mathias Lindeman.
- Dance No. 1, G major, Allegro moderato e marcato
- Dance No. 2, A major, Allegretto grazioso
- Dance No. 3, D major, Allegro giocoso
- Dance No. 4, A minor, Andante - Allegro risoluto
- EDVARD GRIEG Symphonic Dances, Op. 64 (Vincent Osborn © 2018)
- Symphonic Dances, Op. 64: Scores at the International Music Score Library Project