|Traded as||BSE: 517385 |
|Products||Residential Cooler, Industrial Cooler|
Number of employees
Symphony Limited located in Ahmedabad was established in the year 1988. It is a joint stock, publicly held, listed company. It manufactures products like domestic air coolers, industrial air coolers, and water heaters. Symphony has its operations in about 60 countries. It is also certified by the Guinness World Record Ltd. for manufacturing the world’s largest functioning air cooler.
Symphony Limited was founded in the year 1988 by Achal Bakeri. Then later in the year 1990, Symphony aired its first TV campaign. Symphony went public in the year 1994 and was also listed at Bombay, Ahmedabad and Delhi stock exchanges. It also included water heaters in its range of products in the same year. In the year 2000, Symphony introduced the world's largest air cooler, Sumo, which got the Guinness World Record certification. It launched mid-segment coolers, in the year 2001. For coastal markets, in the year 2004, Symphony launched the H! Cool air cooler. Symphony's winter air cooler and Sauna water heater were introduced in the year 2005. In 2006, Symphony expanded itself into 33 other countries and also introduced the Surround cooler. In 2008, it separated the range of air coolers in two different ranges. Also launched Jumbo Jr., H! Cool with Ionizer in the same year. In 2009, it launched Sauna water heater, India's first water heater with a 5-star power savings rating. It also acquired IMPCO, USA, in the same year. In 2010, Symphony introduced Industrial coolers in Indian market. Symphony introduced air coolers with remote control, in the year 2011. In 2012, Symphony launched digital models named Storm 70E and Storm 100E.
In 2015, Symphony Ltd acquired Munters Keruilai Air Treatment Equipment, a Chinese air cooler company.
- Symphony, Limited. "Foundation".
- Symphony, Limited. "Location". Missing or empty
- "Symphony Limited". The Money Line.
- Pandrit, Virendra. "Symphony to double India network"., The Business Hindu Line
- Symphony, Limited. "Guinness World Record".
- "Symphony holds Guinness Book of World Record for manufacturing world's largest air cooler". SME News. 12 June 2012.
- Symphony, Limited. "Establishment".
- Symphony, Limited. "First TVC".
- Symphony, Limited. "Public".
- Symphony, Limited. "World Record".
- Symphony, Limited. "33 countries".
- Symphony, Limited. "Water Heater".
- Symphony, Limited. "Industrial Cooler".
- "Consumer Complaints: Symphony Limited".
- "Complaint Board: Symphony Cooler".
- Reporter, B. S. (2015-08-13). "Symphony Ltd acquires Chinese air cooler company". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-04-11.