This article needs to be updated.July 2018)(
|Original author(s)||Matúš Tomlein|
|Initial release||June 03, 2007|
1.6.2 / January 25, 2011
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS|
|Available in||English, Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Valencian|
Synkron is an open-source multiplatform utility designed for file synchronization of two or more folders, supporting synchs across computers. It is written in C++ and uses the Qt4 libraries. Synkron is distributed under the terms of the GPL v2.
Apart from carrying out synchronisations, Synkron provides other features. The user interface of Synkron is divided into several sections: Synchronise, Multisync, SyncView, Scheduler, Restore, Blacklist and Filters. The user can switch between these sections by using the toolbar. Multisync supports synching multiple folders into one folder.
- Comparison of file hosting services
- Comparison of file synchronization software
- Comparison of online backup services
- "Looking to sync folders across computers? Consider Synkron". CNET. 2008-10-07. Retrieved 2018-07-22.
- "Synkron is a cross-platform synchronisation software - gHacks Tech News". gHacks Technology News. 2013-08-02. Retrieved 2018-07-22.
- "What's the best free file synchronization software for Windows? - gHacks Tech News". gHacks Technology News. 2015-03-17. Retrieved 2018-07-22.
- "Synkron Portable | PortableApps.com". PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable, and cloud drives. Retrieved 2018-07-22.
- Bärwaldt, Erik. "The Leveler » Linux Magazine". Linux Magazine. Retrieved 2018-07-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Synkron.|