T. J. Graham
|No. 89 Montreal Alouettes|
|Date of birth:||July 27, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||188 lb (85 kg)|
|High school:||Raleigh (NC) Wakefield|
|College:||North Carolina State|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 3 / Pick: 69|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2015|
Trevor "T. J." Graham Jr. (born July 27, 1989) is an American football wide receiver for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football at North Carolina State.
High school career
Graham attended Wakefield High School in Raleigh, North Carolina. He caught seven passes for 100 yards and two touchdowns his senior season and had two kickoff returns for 109 yards. Rated as a two-star recruit by Rivals.com, his only offer came from North Carolina State, which he accepted.
During his four-year tenure at NC State, he finished as the ACC career leader in kickoff return yards with 3,153. He also accumulated 99 receptions for 1,453 receiving yards and 16 total touchdowns (12 receiving, 2 kick return TD's and 2 punt return TD's).
Graham was also a track athlete. He finished third nationally in the 100-meter dash at the Nike Nationals in 2007, he was the 2008 4A state champion in the 100 and 200 meters, posting times of 10.44 seconds and 20.82 seconds, respectively. He recorded personal bests of 10.21 seconds in the 100 meters and 20.79 seconds in the 200 meters.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|5 ft 11 in||188 lb||4.41 s||1.53 s||2.50 s||4.18 s||6.77 s||34 in||10 ft 0 in||8 reps|
|All values from NFL Combine|
On July 9, 2012, he signed with the Bills. In his rookie season, he caught his first career touchdown reception from Ryan Fitzpatrick in a 24-14 win over the Cleveland Browns. He was released by the Bills on August 30, 2014.
New York Jets
New Orleans Saints
On October 20, 2015, Graham signed with the New Orleans Saints. On October 24, he was waived by the Saints. On October 28, 2015, Graham was re-signed by the Saints. He was waived again on October 30, 2015 to make room for linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar. He re-signed with the Saints again on November 3, 2015. He was waived once again by the Saints on December 23, to make room for Travaris Cadet.
- T. J. Graham - Yahoo Sports
- "T. J. Graham". 2012. Retrieved April 27, 2012.
- T.J. Graham, third-round pick, signs with Buffalo Bills
- Patra, Kevin (August 31, 2014). "Titans add receivers T.J. Graham, Kris Durham". NFL.com. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Cosentino, Dom (September 29, 2014). "Jets cut rookie Jalen Saunders, sign WR T.J. Graham". NJ.com. Archived from the original on September 30, 2014. Retrieved September 30, 2014.
- "Saints promote DBs Davis, Seamster; cut WRs Morgan, Graham". ESPN.com. October 24, 2015. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Berman, Zach (April 22, 2016). "Eagles sign WR T.J. Graham to one-year contract". philly.com. Retrieved 2016-04-24.
- McPherson, Chris. "Eagles Release Four Players". PhiladelphiaEagles.com.