TGT Oil and Gas Services
|Privately held company|
|Industry||Oil and gas|
|Headquarters||Platinum Tower, JLT, Dubai, UAE|
Saad Bargach (Chairman)|
Arthur Aslanyan (Chief Technology Advisor)
Roustem Khamitov (Business Development Director)
Georgy Vasilyev (Facility Advisor)
prof. Nikolay Neprimerov (Chief Academic Advisor)
Mohamed Hegazi (Chief Executive Officer)
Number of employees
TGT Oilfield Services (TGT Oilfield Services) is an international oilfield service company specialising in production logging, hydrocarbon reservoir monitoring and geohydrodynamic modelling. The company is headquartered in Dubai (UAE) and has regional offices in more than fifteen countries including United States, Canada, Russia, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia, Oman, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. In Russia, TGT has its Technology Centre in Kazan and other offices in Usinsk and at the Skolkovo Technopark in Moscow.
TGT Oil and Gas Services was founded in Kazan, Russia, in 1998 by A.M. Aslanyan and G.V. Vasilyev. Many of the specialists who formed the company were students of N.N. Neprimerov, Professor of Physics at Kazan State University, who created his school of oil reservoir studies and engineering in the 1950s.
In 2011, TGT Oil and Gas Services initiated a proposal to the TatNeft petroleum company to form a joint venture for oil redevelopment and generated a redevelopment project for the Bavly oilfield of Tatarstan. The company proposed pilot tests to be conducted using innovative oil recovery technologies in one of the oil areas operated by TatNeft.
In 2014, the company presented its key technologies at the Open Innovations international forum.
In 2013, TGT Oil and Gas Services became an active member of the Smart City Kazan project and produced a plan to build an R & D Centre on an investment site in the project area. In 2013–2015, a research centre and a production park were to be built on an area of 5 ha to accommodate modern research laboratories, a hotel and production and storage facilities. The company also planned to participate in the creation of an educational cluster allowing students, graduates and young specialists to have practical training and study at the Park. In 2015, all the plans were implemented at another location in the same city.
As a result, the company built its own Technology Centre in 2015 in the Privolzhsky District of Kazan to accommodate 350 workplaces, with 100 of them in the company's manufacturing unit. The opening took place on 10 June 2015.
The company regularly participates in SPE's and other conferences, symposia and exhibitions held in New Orleans and Houston (USA) including CERA Week, organises the annual Winter School in Applied Modelling (WSAM) held in Dubai since 2006, organises and sponsors the annual SMIT Youth Scientific Conference on Mathematical Modelling and Information Technologies held in Kazan since 2009, and regularly participates in international exhibitions, workshops and symposia held in Moscow, Ufa, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jakarta and other locations.
Services and activities
The company's key technologies have been developed in-house and patented in Russia and other countries, and its research and development activities are carried out as resident projects at the Skolkovo Innovation Centre in Moscow and at the IT Park in Kazan.
TGT Oil and Gas Services specialises in integrated well logging and provides the following solutions:
- Well integrity assessment for vertical and horizontal wells including those with two tubing strings
- Behind-casing flow pattern analysis for injection and production wells
- Formation pressure determination
- Micro-grid hydrodynamic modelling using well log data for sidetracking, new drilling and production rate forecasting
TGT Oil and Gas Services has developed the following technologies:
- Spectral Noise Logging (SNL)
- High Precision Temperature (HPT) logging 
- Termosim thermohydrodynamic simulator, a software system that quatifies injection and production profiles at any time and point in a well and surrounding rocks under various well operating conditions
- EmPulse, magnetic imaging defectoscopy (former MID) 
- Integrated PLT technique
- Memory pulsed neutron-neutron (PNN) logging 
- LogViz software for well log data visualisation and analysis
- Смарт Сити Казань. – РосБизнесКонсалтинг (in Russian)
- «Смарт Сити Казань»: спекуляции землей не будет (in Russian)
- TGT Oil and Gas Services зовет «Татнефть» в СП (in Russian)
- Компания TGT Oil and Gas Services построит в Смарт Сити научно-исследовательский центр (in Russian)
- “СМАРТ Сити Казань” обретает новых инвесторов (in Russian)
- Р.Минниханов: «Мы возлагаем серьезные надежды на проект “Смарт Сити Казань”» (in Russian)
- Linar Yakupov holds briefing on SMART City Kazan
- Казанцам рассказали, как будет выглядеть город-спутник "Смарт Сити Казань" (in Russian)
- Инвесторов в "СМАРТ Сити" начнут привлекать на форуме в Дубаи (in Russian)
- В $2,5 млрд обойдется строительство объектов первой очереди "Смарт-сити" (in Russian)
- Глубокое залегание. Как нефтесервис из Казани заработал миллионы в Персидском заливе (in Russian)
- Президент Республики Татарстан Рустам Минниханов посетил технологический центр компании TGT Oilfield Services в Казани. (in Russian)
- Рустам Минниханов посетил технологический центр «TGT Oilfield Services» (in Russian)
- Rustam N. Minnikhanov and Ilsur R. Metshin visited the Technology Centre of TGT Oilfield Services
- TGT Oilfield Services - making noise in the industry
- Saad Bargach Archived 5 October 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- TGT Oilfield Services > About Us
- "Interview: Mohamed Hegazi, TGT Oilfield Services, Abu Dhabi". www.energyboardroom.com. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Глубокое залегание. Как нефтесервис из Казани заработал миллионы в Персидском заливе". slon.ru. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- Lime Rock Partners
- TGT Oil and Gas Services предлагает «Татнефти» создать СП (in Russian)
- Проект «СМАРТ Сити Казань» презентовали инжиниринговым компаниям России Archived 10 May 2013 at the Wayback Machine. (in Russian)
- Смарт Сити: здесь будет город-сад? (in Russian)
- Первая очередь города-спутника «Смарт Сити Казань» обойдется в $2,5 млрд (in Russian)
- Умный город под Казанью (in Russian)
- Явдолюк, Николай. "TGT Oilfield Services в Казани – "оранжерея" инноваций". БИЗНЕС Online. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "R.Minnikhanov and I. Metshin visited the technology center "TGT Oilfield Services" News - Ilsur Metshin's official site". metshin.ru. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- МИКС (in Russian)
- "WSAM | Winter School on Applied Modelling". wsam.ae. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "СМИТ | Студенческая научно-практическая конференция по Математическому моделированию и Информационным Технологиям". www.smit-conference.com. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- Российская техническая нефтегазовая конференция и выставка SPE по разведке и добыче, ВВЦ, 16–18 октября 2012 г (in Russian)
- Spectral Noise Logging Data Processing Technology
- Leak Detection by Temperature and Noise Logging
- Innovative Logging Tool Using Noise Log and High Precision Temperature Help to Diagnoses Complex Problems
- Memory magnetic imaging defectoscopy
- Memory pulsed neutron-neutron logging