Jump to navigation Jump to search
TMX may refer to:
- Thiamethoxam, a second generation neonicotinoid insecticide
- TMX Group, parent to the Toronto Stock Exchange and Montreal Derivatives Exchange
- Telmex, whose NYSE ticker symbol is TMX
- Translation Memory eXchange file format
- Timmapur, Andhra Pradesh, a railway station in India whose station code is TMX
- Transaction Management eXecutive, NCR Corporation's old proprietary operating system running on 5000 series Tower systems
- Tickle Me Elmo#TMX, a Sesame Street themed product, said to revolutionize the stuffed-toy industry
- TMX, the code on Kodak T-MAX 100 negative film
- Tandem Mirror Experiment
- TMX Finance, the parent company to the brands TitleMax, TitleBucks, EquityAuto Loan, and InstaLoan
- Tamoxifen, is a medication that is used to prevent breast cancer in women and treat breast cancer in women and men.
- Tesla Model X, is a mid-sized, all-electric, luxury, crossover utility vehicle (CUV) made by Tesla, Inc.
- Trans Mountain Expansion Project in Trans Mountain Pipeline
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TMX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.