TMX may refer to:
- Thiamethoxam, a second generation neonicotinoid insecticide
- TMX Group, parent to the Toronto Stock Exchange and Montreal Derivatives Exchange
- Telmex, whose NYSE ticker symbol is TMX
- Translation Memory eXchange file format
- Timmapur, Andhra Pradesh, a railway station in India whose station code is TMX
- Transaction Management eXecutive, NCR Corporation's old proprietary operating system running on 5000 series Tower systems
- Tickle Me Elmo#TMX, a Sesame Street themed product, said to revolutionize the stuffed-toy industry
- TMX, the code on Kodak T-MAX 100 negative film
- Tandem Mirror Experiment
- TMX Finance, the parent company to the brands TitleMax, TitleBucks, EquityAuto Loan, and InstaLoan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TMX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.