TN 07 AL 4777
|TN-07 AL 4777|
|Directed by||A. Lakshmikanthan|
|Produced by||Mahadevan Ganesh|
|Written by||A. Lakshmikanthan|
|Story by||Rajat Arora|
|Music by||Vijay Antony|
|Cinematography||R. B. Gurudev|
|Distributed by||G. V. Films|
TN-07 AL 4777 is a 2009 Tamil drama thriller film directed by A. Lakshmikanthan. The film stars Pasupathy, Ajmal Ameer, Simran Bagga and Meenakshi in the lead roles. The film's soundtrack, composed by Vijay Antony was released on 12 December 2008. It is a remake of the 2006 Hindi Language film Taxi Number 9211 which in itself is a remake of the American film Changing Lanes (2002). Pooja Umashankar makes a special appearance in the film.
The film's story revolves around a taxi driver and the son of a rich businessman, in which the two come in contact. The taxi driver, protective of his profession, lets everyone think he is an insurance broker while the rich youngster has the obstacle of retrieving his father's will and eventually leaves the locker key in the taxi driver's cab in an accident. The driver is falsely accused and imprisoned due to which his family comes to know his true job as a taxi driver. The debacles that occur thereafter form the climax of the story.
- Pasupathy as Mani
- Ajmal Ameer as Gautham
- Meenakshi as Pooja
- Simran Bagga as Subbulakshmi Mani
- Adithya Menon as Advocate Seshadri
- Mohan Raman
- Pooja Umashankar in a cameo appearance
- Shobi in a special appearance in the song "Aathichudi"
Music was composed by Vijay Antony and lyrics written by Na. Muthukumar and Priyan.
- Aathichudi - Vijay Antony, Dinesh Kanagarathnam
- Iphone - Sangeetha, Ranjith,
- Kanneerai Pole - Prasanna
- Sorgam Madhuvile - Rahul Nambiar, Shaktishree Gopalan
Rediff wrote "Hop on this taxi with discretion: the meter's okay, the tyres are good but there's no trusting the man behind the steering wheel, so the ride's bound to be a bumpy at best." Behindwoods wrote "This remake of the Hindi Taxi No. 9211 is a sincere attempt by director Lakshmikanthan to stick to the original and the director has succeeded in his objective to a large extent also adding many new elements to suit the Tamil audience."
- "Pasupathy's Slap Spills Blood - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2009-01-19. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Vijay Anthony is ready to rock again - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2008-12-08. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Aathichudi (Full Song) - TN-07 AL-4777". Youtube. 9 April 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|