From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TX, T-X, or Tx may refer to: "Tx" in medical records notation means "treatment".
- United States postal abbreviation for Texas
- Tx or Tx, medical shorthand for treatment (therapy)
- Treatment for medical patients
- The treatment group in an experiment, such as in basic research or clinical trials
- Less commonly:
- Transplant (in organ transplantation contexts)
- In the TNM staging system for cancer:
- Traction (orthopedics)
- Caspase 4, an enzyme
- Tx, signal name used in RS-232 serial communication transmission of data
- TV Tokyo, a JOTX-TV, JOTX-DTV
- Sony Xperia TX, an Android-based smartphone from Sony
- Palm TX, a personal digital assistant produced by Palm Inc
- Canon TX, a 1974 35mm single-lens reflex camera
- The T-X program is a proposal to buy a new military aviation trainer for the United States Air Force
- T-X (Terminatrix), the name of the gynoid antagonist played by Kristanna Loken in the movie Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.