Tahir Aslam Gora
Tahir Aslam Gora
At Tag TV Canada
He is recipient of Queen Diamond Jubilee Medal for his services in Canada. He also is the founder of ‘Canadian Thinkers’ Forum’ ‘Progressive Muslims Institute Canada’ and ‘Muslim Committee Against Antisemitism.
His two Novels, three collections of Short stories and two collections of Poems in Urdu have been published. His both Novels ‘Mohlat’ and ‘Rang Mahal’ and one collection of Urdu Poems have been translated and published into Hindi, Russian and Uzbek Languages.
- Submission: The Danger of Political Islam to Canada, with a Warning to America (Co-author).
- Safar Akher Safar Hey (short stories in Urdu), Pakistan, Maktaba Tamseel, 1985.
- Mohlat (novel in Urdu). Pakistan, Tarteeb Publishers, 1993
- Yeh Udassi Ki Baat Nahein (poems in Urdu). Pakistan, Tarteeb Publishers, 1993.
- Trevogi Nadegi (novel as a Russian translation). Uzbekistan, Asian Publishers, 1997.
- This is not a Matter of Sorrow (English translation of poetry). Pakistan, Tarteeb Publishers, 1997.
- "Tahir Aslam Gora". PEN Canada. Archived from the original on 23 November 2010. Retrieved 12 November 2010.
- "Pakistan diplomat in Canada caught on tape allegedly threatening journalist". 2018-08-24. Archived from the original on 2019-01-24. Retrieved 2019-01-24.
- General, The Office of the Secretary to the Governor. "The Governor General of Canada". Archived from the original on 2017-08-08. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- "Mr. Tahir Gora (Director General, Canadian Thinkers' Forum) at the Public Safety and National Security Committee | openparliament.ca". openparliament.ca. Archived from the original on 2017-08-08. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- "Tahir Gora's Rang Mahal". www.generallyaboutbooks.com. Archived from the original on 2017-08-08. Retrieved 2017-08-08.
- "Community Networks - Our Canada". www.crrf-fcrr.ca. Canadian Race Relations Foundation. Archived from the original on 2019-01-24. Retrieved 2019-01-24.
- Lakoff, Sanford. "Inequality as a Danger to Democracy: Reflections on Piketty's Warning". Political Science Quarterly. 130 (3): 425–447. doi:10.1002/polq.12363. ISSN 0032-3195.
|This Pakistani biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|