|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Romanization of the members' stage names
in order to make the article better, I'd like to clarify how the stage names of the members of 100% are usually (and, if possible, officially) romanized, since I don't really know.
- Are they usually spelt as one or two words, e.g. Minwoo oder Min Woo?
- Is the stage name usually spelt Rock(hyun) or Rok(hyun)? (Info: His real name should be romanized Rok-hyun, according to WP:NC-KO, unless, maybe, if his name is officially romanized with a ck.)
- If there is more to discuss about the spelling of the members' names, please do so here, and explain.
Removed some awards
Per previous consensus, I removed non-notable, fan-run awards. Because there were no other awards listed, I removed the heading for the Awards section.
References need translation and improvment Fixing style/layout errors
I came to this article to clean up some of the references. There appear to be several refs with the same ref call and URL but different chart positions. This article needs some one who can read Korean to fix the references.--Adam in MO Talk 10:25, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on 100% (band). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131203035800/https://itopgroup.com/100per/notice_read.asp?v_page=1&v_SeqNo=48 to http://itopgroup.com/100per/notice_read.asp?v_page=1&v_SeqNo=48
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109624509
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked