Talk:2011 BC Lions season
|WikiProject Canadian football||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / Sport||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Image copyright problem with File:CFL BCL Jersey.png
The image File:CFL BCL Jersey.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on 2011 BC Lions season. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081212184238/http://www.bclions.com/roster/index/team/1 to http://www.bclions.com/roster/index/team/1
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111213181733/http://bclions.com/page/depthchart to http://www.bclions.com/page/depthchart
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150823000357/http://www.bclions.com/page/transactions_bc to http://www.bclions.com/page/transactions_bc
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100104042750/http://bclions.com/page/lions_staff to http://www.bclions.com/page/lions_staff
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.