|Ideal sources for Wikipedia's health content are defined in the guideline Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources (medicine) and are typically review articles. Here are links to possibly useful sources of information about 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- ,No because it is an aromatase inhibitor and not a prohormone. --Bk0 (Talk) 22:42, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
Seeing as how there are a lack of scientific studies, is there anyone out there with anecdotal evidence? Especially any powerlifters? Also, is this banned by the international powerlifting federation? Doesn't seem to be on their list.
There's some new research on 6-OXO, check it out: http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/13 I'm not sure if anyone's actively watching this article, but I thought I'd see if someone responds, otherwise I'll go about and rewrite the article. Jack Daw 14:00, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- Interesting research. Please feel free to add it into the article text. --Bk0 (Talk) 22:17, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120513020202/http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/World_Anti-Doping_Program/WADP-Prohibited-list/2012/WADA_Prohibited_List_2012_EN.pdf to http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/World_Anti-Doping_Program/WADP-Prohibited-list/2012/WADA_Prohibited_List_2012_EN.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.