|WikiProject Astronomy / Astronomical objects||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Solar System||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
- Here's what mass estimates i've been able to track down:
Author Year Mass (in Solar mass × 10-12) note link Pitjeva 2004 5.2 ± 0.8  Kuznetsov 2001 15.6 ± 3.8 repeated by Kochetova Kochetova 2004 14.1 ± 1.4 reference mentioned in the link above Chernetenko et al 2005 12.0 ± 0.9 the webpage mentioned above (same group as Kochetova)  Pitjeva 2005 6.3 ± 0.1 IAU Ephemeris 
- The new estimates seem to agree with each other here, but they give pretty mad densities for an S-type asteroid. Even the latest slightly smaller value of 12.0 leads to 5.6 g/cm³. I might believe that for an M type, but it looks pretty suspicious here.
I would go with the old Pitjeva value and maybe reference the new website next to it for completeness. Deuar 23:30, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- I updated the above table and the article to use the latest Pitjeva values. —RP88 17:51, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In 108 Hecuba on 2011-05-23 02:06:07, 404 Not Found
- In 190 Ismene on 2011-05-25 02:39:36, 404 Not Found
- In 196 Philomela on 2011-05-25 04:06:52, 404 Not Found
- In 198 Ampella on 2011-05-25 05:50:35, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'
- In 108 Hecuba on 2011-05-31 22:16:42, 404 Not Found
- In 141 Lumen on 2011-06-01 15:27:12, 404 Not Found
- In 159 Aemilia on 2011-06-01 18:17:44, 404 Not Found
- In 190 Ismene on 2011-06-04 15:08:38, 404 Not Found
- In 194 Prokne on 2011-06-04 17:23:24, 404 Not Found
- In 196 Philomela on 2011-06-06 14:26:48, 404 Not Found
- In 197 Arete on 2011-06-07 01:38:43, 404 Not Found
- In 200 Dynamene on 2011-06-18 11:47:45, 404 Not Found
- In 52 Europa on 2011-06-19 20:07:02, 404 Not Found
- In 7 Iris on 2011-06-19 21:11:13, 404 Not Found
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on 7 Iris. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060614093519/http://www.psi.edu/pds/archive/lc.html to http://www.psi.edu/pds/archive/lc.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070813224051/http://www.jas.org.jo/ast.html to http://www.jas.org.jo/ast.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.