|WikiProject India||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
This article needs to be update with current information. Many of the citation links are no longer available. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Senorerik (talk • contribs) 21:50, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
Announcement for european market?
the article - and the refered website as well - says Adam should be launched in US and India in late 2010 or CES 2011.
Are there any rumours about a launch in Europe / Germany?
-- Tolukra 04:25pm, 24. September 2010 (CEST) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Tolukra (talk • contribs) 14:26, 24 September 2010 (UTC)
- Golem says end 2010, but no mention of Europe. Probably later as it would need to get CE certified. And there's a lottery for 200 developer devices now.--22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:59, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
The Latest info as of October 30, 2010 on battery usage can be found here How to discharge your Adam with-in 6 hours? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:21, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
Controversy section biased and skewed
Is it shipping?
I am confused by the lead. Are they shipping yet? It's March but I haven't seen any news reports of anyone getting one. And why does it say that the pre-orders will ship after the official ship date? Maury Markowitz (talk) 21:09, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
- Further poking about notes that the last update was on 15 February, which suggested (but did not state) that machines would be moving from China to Hong Kong in the near future, and an update would follow when that was underway. No such update has been posted, so it appears they have no yet left the factory. Maury Markowitz (talk) 12:02, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- Another update went out last night, talking about further delays. However, someone in the forums claims to have received theirs. Maury Markowitz (talk) 12:13, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
My cubicle neighbor received his last week. They ship directly from China through some weird parcel service called TNT (which then supposedly switches over to FedEx or similar once it gets to the US). This article is full of FUD and misinformation. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 03:02, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, they're widely arriving now. Reviews are pretty terrible. TNT is huge BTW, just not in the US. We use them up here in Canuckia. Maury Markowitz (talk) 11:48, 24 March 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, they're widely arriving ... did you order an Adam Tablet or did you use this an excuse to append, "reviews are pretty terrible," Mr. OpenStep programmer? Whether reviews are good or bad, it isn't relevant to shipping. Criticize the tablet (even though you probably don't own one), but don't do it in an insidious way to further your personal opinions. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:20, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
Vague future tense
The article uses future tense and vague notions as "in the future" and "there will be" (throughout the whole article, really), while talking about early 2011. I can't really correct it, though, because I know nothing at all about NotionInk Adam. --Have a nice day. Running 21:19, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
Blanking of the controversy section
User Steverig removed completely the section documenting controversies around the delayed launch, with a comment that it contradicts Goodereader. However, there's a link to a Goodereader article explaining the controversy. Diego (talk) 11:43, 2 March 2013 (UTC)