|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
"The parish is mentioned in the Domesday Book as Tegleston or Helleston." Removed: this is very misleading. Helleston = Helston in Trigg (Helstone); Tegleston is now believed to be Treglasta. Thorn, C. et al. (1979) Cornwall. Chichester: Phillimore; entries 5,1,4 & 5. It is likely that Helston in Trigg included Advent but no-one really knows.--Felix Folio Secundus (talk) 11:27, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
- ref name=GENUKI:-GENUKI website; Advent; retrieved May 2010.
- Advent was part of Helston in Trigg according to Hatcher's Rural Economy and Society.--Felix folio secundus 15:13, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Advent, Cornwall. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100505124940/http://mapping.cornwall.gov.uk/website/ccmap/ to http://mapping.cornwall.gov.uk/website/ccmap/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.