Talk:American Indian Science and Engineering Society
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the American Indian Science and Engineering Society article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Since San Juan College is part of NMSU, could it actually be classified as a community college? 12,000+ students is much larger than many 4-year institutions and a vast number of community colleges.
- Actually, SJC has been independent of NMSU since 1982. See the history page :
A county-wide election was held on November 17, 1981, which resulted in 87 percent of those voting in the four San Juan County school districts approving of separation from NMSU and financial support for a newly created junior college district. On July 1, 1982, an independent and separate community college known officially as Junior College District of San Juan County, and informally as San Juan College, came into being.
- We have to follow what the sources say, and the sources say that it is a community college. The number of students is irrelevant to this status. Yworo (talk) 17:20, 16 August 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on American Indian Science and Engineering Society. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111227230423/http://www.aises.org:80/nationalconference to http://www.aises.org/nationalconference
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120911222845/http://www.aises.org:80/what/woc to http://www.aises.org/what/woc
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120919173710/http://www.aises.org:80/what/programs/scholarships to http://www.aises.org/what/programs/scholarships
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.