|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Anybots article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Individuals with a conflict of interest, particularly those representing the subject of the article, are strongly advised not to directly edit the article. See Wikipedia:Conflict of interest. You may request corrections on or suggest content here on the Talk page for independent editors to review, or contact us if the issue is urgent.|
This pages sounds much like an advertisement taken from the company's website. I am not sure how it fits within WP's editorial line. -- tjh
The "Robots" section just reads like a listing of Anybots' products and their features. It doesn't give much information on Anybots as a company. I would suggest its replacement by a shorter section listing some of their products and short descriptions of each. At the moment it really overpowers the article. Maybe if the article were a bit longer (or Anybots Inc. more prominent) a long list of their products (some of which never even made it to market) would be justified, but at the moment it reads like an advertisement. Joliv (talk) 00:30, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Anybots. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131107131749/https://www.anybots.com/anybots-names-david-rogan-as-chief-executive-officer/ to https://www.anybots.com/anybots-names-david-rogan-as-chief-executive-officer/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131007232828/https://www.anybots.com/anybots-creates-new-virtual-presence-robot-in-partnership-with-polycom-inc/ to https://www.anybots.com/anybots-creates-new-virtual-presence-robot-in-partnership-with-polycom-inc/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131017003426/https://www.anybots.com/coca-cola-presents-the-social-robot/ to https://www.anybots.com/coca-cola-presents-the-social-robot/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131007232300/https://www.anybots.com/disabled-gain-freedom/ to https://www.anybots.com/disabled-gain-freedom/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090102100654/http://www.wired.com:80/science/discoveries/news/2007/07/nextgen_robots to http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/07/nextgen_robots
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.