Talk:Arena da Baixada
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Arena da Baixada article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The whole concept of Modernity is subjective. What is a modern stadium? How can we measure “modernity” and thus rank which is the most modern stadium, which is the second? Therefore one could say that the following statement is biased and unscientific: “It is the second most modern stadium of Brasil, only behind Estádio Olímpico João Havelange (Engenhão) and one of the most modern in Latin America”. I think we should delete it. --DanielMalanski (talk) 13:46, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi! Yeah, you can remove this sentence, as it is subjective and not neutral. --Carioca (talk) 18:36, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
File:Arena da Baixada.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:Arena da Baixada.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Arena da Baixada. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071126120109/http://paginas.terra.com.br:80/esporte/rsssfbrasil/tables/br2001.htm to http://paginas.terra.com.br/esporte/rsssfbrasil/tables/br2001.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://maquinadoesporte.uol.com.br/v2/noticias.asp?id=9458
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140512222012/http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/sports/soccer/delayed-stadium-in-southern-brazilian-city-of-curitiba-opens-for-test-event-1.935290 to http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/sports/soccer/delayed-stadium-in-southern-brazilian-city-of-curitiba-opens-for-test-event-1.935290
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.