- The arms of Arthur Foljambe consist of:
- 1 (honourable augmentation) On a chapeau Gules doubled Ermine a lion rampant of the First, charged on the shoulder with a bezant, thereon an eagle displayed Sable, and resting the dexter hind paw on a
plate charged with a bend Azure, thereon three garbs Or, and surmounted by an escutcheon Argent charged with an eagle, also Sable, charged on the breast with a fleur-de-lys, also Or, the lion crowned Gold and supporting with the forepaws a man-of-war’s church pennant Proper. 2 (dexter) A seaweed rock Proper, thereon a heraldic sea-lion sejant Azure, resting the dexter paw on an escutcheon per fess wavy Argent and of the Second; in chief a cormorant Sable, legged and beaked Gules, holding in the beak a branch of seaweed (called laver) inverted Vert, and in base a hawk, wings elevated and addorsed of the Third. 3 (sinister) A man’s leg, unarmed excepting the spur, couped at the thigh quarterly Or and Sable, spurred Gold.
- Sable a bend between six escallops Or and (as an honourable augmentation) on the bend in chief an escutcheon Vert thereon a key surmounted by a baton in saltire, Or.
- On either side a griffin, wings elevated Or, beaked, membered, ducally gorged and on the wing three fleurs-de-lys one and two all Azure, the dexter charged on the breast with a torteau thereon a cross-crosslet
fitchée Argent, the sinister with a pellet, thereon a stag’s head cabossed also Argent.
- 1 (under the arms) Soyes ferme (‘Be steadfast’)
2 (over the 1st crest) Bydd ddiysgog (‘Be steadfast’) 3 (over the 2nd crest) Demovres ferme (‘Be fast’) 4 (over the 3rd crest) Bee fast.