Talk:Australian Defence Force Academy
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Australian Defence Force Academy article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
the section on history has alphabetic footnotes not it wiki format. they should be converted, but they raise a suspicion that the text was lifted from some (copyright) source. can someone pls investigate and rectify? ta Coughinink 01:48, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
I recently temporarily deleted the article to remove certain revisions containing certain inappropriate content (OTRS people see this ticket for more information). Admins, please be careful not to restore these revisions. --bainer (talk) 03:39, 16 October 2006 (UTC)
An attempt at banter has been noted, in regards to the Structure sub section, where the second placed squadron (echo) has attempted to claim victory. The correct CDF Squadron for 2013 is Bravo Squadron : Reference 2012 Results for Lancaster Shield
- Is that published online anywhere? I've removed this as there's no way for outsiders to tell what is or isn't true at present and at least one of the versions (and potentially both versions) is wrong. Nick-D (talk) 08:23, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with the removal of this content altogether. There is unlikely to be a reference supporting the identity of the current CDF Squadron and even if there was it would soon become out-dated. Anyway is anyone really interested in the (minor) exploits of ADFA cadets (other than ADFA cadets themselves)? I doubt it. Anotherclown (talk) 14:13, 19 April 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Australian Defence Force Academy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060818221054/http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?class=news&subclass=general&story_id=499223&category=General&m=8&y=2006 to http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/detail.asp?class=news&subclass=general&story_id=499223&category=General&m=8&y=2006
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.