|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Removed "DJs and Shows" because it only lists 2 DJs who are joined by a review show. Could upset other DJs - no other student radio station Wikipage features individual DJs or shows either.
Should this be deleted, or merged as per the treatment of URB 1449 (the University of Bath student radio station) - I see nothing particularly different on this page and it's content? 188.8.131.52 17:16, 26 November 2005 (UTC)
- I say no - there are many student radio stations with their own node. 9cds 18:41, 26 November 2005 (UTC)
Can we check the links? Somehow I doubt professional wrestler Matt Hardy has graced the Bailrigg FM studios.
- All alumni has been taken from the BFM website.-- 9cds(talk) 16:53, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- The Matt Hardy link is incorrect, either make a link to the correct Matt Hardy or remove.
Changed made by anon
Please stop removing content from the page and linking to the website when it's already linked to under "external links". This is seen as vandalism or advertising. If you think that certain parts of hte page shouldn't be here, rather than just removing them under the name of "improvement", please discuss it here. -- 9cds(talk) 16:53, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- Please do not label attempts at changes to articles as vandalism - as they are not. They are a content dispute and as such, if you feel that this is not going to be resolved by the 2 editors involved, please invite a third party to look into this and discuss it.
- As for the edits in question, they are not vandalism. They are changes that the anon's are trying to make in order to improve the article. Don't just revert on site - assume good faith and try to alter the work to fit in with what you think should be in the article. The edits do contain some information that is useful.
- Also, please try to keep discussion to the page here so others can see it - if you know the other editor, it may seem easier to discuss it on a bbs or irc but this is the place as others can contribute also.
- Finally, in reference to people involved in a subject (ie in this case people from BFM) editing the article - the arbcom ruling was meant to be a guideline to prevent bias creeping in. If the BFM editor can not use POV language and views, backing up any statements with references then they should be and are allowed to do so. There is in depth discussion about this in the project space. -Localzuk (talk) 18:29, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
Just to add my part into this discussion... I edited the content in order to update issues over SBN which are out of date and known only to those older and ex-members of student radio stations. Furthermore some of the information provided was inaccurate (SBN never issued licenses, DJ's are not free to play "whatever they like", Richard Allinson's name spelt incorrectly etc). With regards to the dual linking of the website address, this was in the original content of the wiki (check the version you have reverted to) and had nothing to do with myself. As a current and long standing member of the station I feel I have insight and up-to-date knowledge which can add to the accuracy of the article.
- 184.108.40.206 22:34, 13 March 2006 (UTC)