I have really no idea as if this is
- Socin, 1879, p. 146 no. 34 Bet Illo, 25 S. 7, H.
- Socin, 1879, p. 148 no. 73 Betula, 430 S, 100 H, or
It looks as if Schick, 1896, p. 122 assumes p. 146, however, Hartmann, 1883, p. 118 say that no. 34 is Bayt Thul!
I have added it as Socin, p. 148, but I am really not sure, (The numbers fit with no. 73, but the spelling fits more with no. 34?) Huldra (talk) 23:30, 9 June 2017 (UTC)
- To my inexpert eye, the Arabic spelling of the name in Socin for #34 is a much better match. Zerotalk 03:30, 10 June 2017 (UTC)
- yeah, and Schick agrees with you, but Hartmann does not! I’m waiting for User:Makeandtoss to have time to review User:Huldra/Socin....then I will come back to it, Huldra (talk) 20:18, 10 June 2017 (UTC)
- I will be free in one or two weeks. Makeandtoss (talk) 07:03, 11 June 2017 (UTC)