|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Old image deleted for lack of source and copyright info, new one would improve the article. Should be possible to get a GFDL picture of one from a museum or air-show or whatever. --Sherool (talk) 18:58, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
I'm going to get a different photo, as a Bristol Bulldog with a swastika is not really appropriate in my opinion. Wootcannon 20:08, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- I can accept that the picture is not a good one, but claiming that the photo should be removed because it includes a swastika - the Finnish military insignia of the time, not the Nazi symbol (which by the way is rotated and another color...and adopted two years later than the Finnish symbol) is IMHO absurd. I suggest that you read this - it might be enlightning. MoRsE 21:43, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- Illustrating the above comment:
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Bristol Bulldog. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927192934/http://www.avrosys.nu/aircraft/Jakt/107J7.htm to http://www.avrosys.nu/aircraft/Jakt/107J7.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080706094603/http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/london/collections/aircraft/bristol-bulldog-mkiia.cfm to http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/london/collections/aircraft/bristol-bulldog-mkiia.cfm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.