Talk:Bulgaria–United States relations
|WikiProject Bulgaria||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject United States||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
Image copyright problem with Image:Sofia-bombing-ww2-lavrenov-gruev.jpg
The image Image:Sofia-bombing-ww2-lavrenov-gruev.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
File:Council of Four Versailles.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Council of Four Versailles.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Deletion requests January 2012
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Bulgaria–United States relations. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070711131355/http://www.mfa.government.bg:80/ to http://www.mfa.government.bg
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.