|This page was proposed for deletion by Lucas559 (talk · contribs) on 2015-09-17 with the comment:
This page has not improved in it's lifetime. It is a very weak and non-encyclopedic. Why not redirect to "professional communication?"
It was contested by Rhetorist (talk · contribs) on 2016-03-07
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Hi, I started this wiki because I can't find a simple, easy to understand definition of 'Business Communication'. I hope this wiki will lead to further discussion about 'what exactly is Business Communication?' An index of topics encompassed by the term 'Business Communication' would also be useful.
Best Regards, PRpoet 11:38, 3 August 2005 (UTC)
defination of communication.
communication is an exchange of fact , ideas , opinions , emotions by two or more people. and it can by words, letters , expressions , symbols, or message.
why to communicate ?
to express the feeling and thought.
communication is two way process.
it is unavoidable. channal may any type and.
success depends on the same interpretation of the message by receiver.
CHASTER I BERNARD was the first person gave the process communication.
Do not copy material into this article
Communication is the transfer of information from one person to another, whether or not it elicits confidence but the information transfered must be understandable to the reciever.
barriers to effective communication
- use of jargon, over-complicated or unfirmiliar terms.
- emotinal barriers and taboos.
- difference in perception and viewpoint.
- physical diasbilities e.g. hearing problems or speech imparement.
- Lack of attention, interest and distractions.
- Physical barriers to non-verbal communication. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 07:02, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
Very Weak Non-encyclopedic article
This is just an odd article. I am proposing it for deletion/redirect. It has not been improved since inception and remains an odd duck. Why not just redirect it to professional communicatioin?--Lucas559 (talk) 23:39, 17 September 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Business communication. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070812141734/http://www.businesscommunication.org/index.asp to http://www.businesscommunication.org/index.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.