|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Hi, I started this wiki because I can't find a simple, easy to understand definition of 'Business Communication'. I hope this wiki will lead to further discussion about 'what exactly is Business Communication?' An index of topics encompassed by the term 'Business Communication' would also be useful.
Best Regards, PRpoet 11:38, 3 August 2005 (UTC)
defination of communication.
communication is an exchange of fact , ideas , opinions , emotions by two or more people. and it can by words, letters , expressions , symbols, or message.
why to communicate ?
to express the feeling and thought.
communication is two way process.
it is unavoidable. channal may any type and.
success depends on the same interpretation of the message by receiver.
CHASTER I BERNARD was the first person gave the process communication.
Do not copy material into this article
Communication is the transfer of information from one person to another, whether or not it elicits confidence but the information transfered must be understandable to the reciever.
barriers to effective communication
- use of jargon, over-complicated or unfirmiliar terms.
- emotinal barriers and taboos.
- difference in perception and viewpoint.
- physical diasbilities e.g. hearing problems or speech imparement.
- Lack of attention, intrest and distractions.
- Physical barriers to non-verbal communication. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 07:02, 5 September 2012 (UTC)