|WikiProject Books||(Rated Start-class)|
Removed section "Book Description" which consisted of a large quote from the retailer's website; the weblink supplied as a reference now no longer contains the quotation. Please do not revert this change unless another permanent published source can be found for the quote. It is best to use Template:Quote which will present the necessary reference information for readers to verify it - see WP:QUOTE.—Baldy Bill (talk) 22:09, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Also removed quote from Reception section for the following reasons:
- Quote appears to arrive from a self-published blog (WP:PRIMARY) rather than an article or interview published under editorial conditions
- Weblink cited redirects to a title page, not to the quote; I have done a google search for it and the only results were this wikipedia article and mirrors of it
- Quoted person's name is a blog user's nickname, so it is effectively an anonymous quotation.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Campaign (book). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110927015646/http://www.hennesseyingalls.com/hennessey/product.asp?s_id=0&pf_id=B005J24ZHS to http://www.hennesseyingalls.com/hennessey/product.asp?s_id=0&pf_id=B005J24ZHS
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.