Talk:Casebook: Jack the Ripper
|WikiProject Websites / Computing|
|WikiProject London||(Rated Low-importance)|
Jus in case it ever comes up, I am certain this article exceeds standards for WP:WEB inclusion, based upon multiple references in books, magazines, newspaper articles and documentaries. If anyone ever needs it, I can track down specific cites. Be aware, however, that I am only on Wikipedia sporadically so if you leave a post here or my talk page I may not see it for a long time.
I'm not sure how to check traffic stats, but I'd bet it rates from that alone as well. If it becomes an issue, the person questioning it can go find out ho Wikipedia checks these things and then go do it. 22.214.171.124 19:02, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
- Guess I wasn't signed in, so the talk page for this account won't ever be checked anyway. Sorry about that. 126.96.36.199 19:04, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
- "Jus in case … specific cites. … find out ho … ." These were proably just typos, but I can't help but read them as puns to the misspellings in the Ripper letters :-) 188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:44, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Casebook: Jack the Ripper. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100628015157/http://archives.cnn.com:80/2002/LAW/07/29/ctv.ripper/index.html to http://archives.cnn.com/2002/LAW/07/29/ctv.ripper/index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.