|WikiProject Country Music|
|WikiProject Fictional characters||(Rated Start-class)|
Hey, a search on the [[RIAA] website indicates that the record sold 2 million copies, not 'over 3 million'. Robdurbar 08:55, 6 January 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion! When you feel an article needs improvement, please feel free to make whatever changes you feel are needed. Wikipedia is a wiki, so anyone can edit almost any article by simply following the Edit this page link at the top. You don't even need to log in! (Although there are some reasons why you might like to…) The Wikipedia community encourages you to be bold. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes—they're likely to be found and corrected quickly. If you're not sure how editing works, check out how to edit a page, or use the sandbox to try out your editing skills. New contributors are always welcome.
- JonMoore 19:24, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Merging with Garth Brooks
I don't see a problem with merging the two pages. Since there wasn't actually a movie created around the character Chris Gaines, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have a separate page for "him." Karanacs 16:28, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
It makes a lot of sence. Heck, Chris Gaines even has his own website. Their may be no movioe, but their is still a platinum-sellling concept album, a better idea (if any) would be to merge Chris Gaines into an article about the album, not onto Brooks' page. 126.96.36.199 02:11, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
In an episode of Family Guy where Brian and Stewie join the Army, Brian is disciplined by the drill instructer by having to listen to songs from the Chris Gaines CD. Sounds like something we'd mention in a cultural references section, assuming we had some other content to justify such a section. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 04:48, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
Webcomic artist Jeffery Rowland occasionally mentions Chris in his webcomics "Overcompensating" and "Wigu". In "Overcompensating" the main character (Jeffery Rowland as himself) takes on the Chris Gaines persona. I think that this might be mire to add to the cultural references list... If it becomes made of course...DarkAvenger280 (talk) 23:37, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Chris Gaines. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20101019124743/http://cria.ca/goldplat.php to http://www.cria.ca/goldplat.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.