|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Due to possible violation of copyright, see WP:Copyvio, I have removed the worksection of this article for now. -- Marcel Douwe Dekker (talk) 08:57, 10 October 2009 (UTC) P.S. I apologize for all inconvenience I have caused here, see also here. If you would like to assist in improving this article, please let me know. I can use all the help I can get. Thank you.
- Yes I noticed, thanks. If I am not mistaken, I technically am still the original author of the worksection, and you the author of the three to five quotes I used. I guess the mistake I made in similar articles is, that I didn't make a clear distinction between the new text, and the original sources used. In this case, see here, I guess these problems were not that obvious, because I did used quotation-marks in three places. And for example the last text:
- ...Other application areas include homeland defense, critical infrastructure protection, intelligence analysis, decision support environments, risk and reliability analysis, and defense transformation. [ source: http://www.c3.lanl.gov/cic3/teams/knowledge/ ].
- This text does not have to be quoted (in quotation-marks) because it came from a (federal) government website, I guess. As you can see there is still a lot of guessing from my site. Again I am sorry for the confusion I caused. In time I want to double-check, restore, and further improve... and maybe get back on this. -- Mdd (talk) 08:34, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
Updated May 2012
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Cliff Joslyn. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090526083135/http://www.c3.lanl.gov/~joslyn/cvjosly.html to http://www.c3.lanl.gov/~joslyn/cvjosly.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090114094417/http://www.c3.lanl.gov/knowledge/ to http://www.c3.lanl.gov/knowledge/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090522002912/http://www.c3.lanl.gov/~joslyn/papers.html to http://www.c3.lanl.gov/~joslyn/papers.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.