Talk:Computational transportation science
Dear Wikipedia Administrator,
Please be aware that I will put a copyrighted material in this article with the permission of the material owner. The material is from http://www.dagstuhl.de/de/programm/kalender/semhp/?semnr=10121 which is owned by Schloss Dagstuhl (contact Dr. Christian Lindig, Vice Managing Director, email@example.com). The owner has granted me the permission of including the material in this article (Computational transportation science). The written permission is available.
boxu2010 (creator of the article).
- In order to import content that has been previously published, we need external verification of permission. Verifying permission for this material may be somewhat challenging, in that substantial amounts of it were evidently published elsewhere prior to publication at http://www.dagstuhl.de/de/programm/kalender/semhp/?semnr=10121. See http://www.ucgis.org/Events/moreinfoarchive.asp?ID=156, for instance. We need the original copyright holder, whoever that may be, to license this material. Please see Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission.
- Pending that verification, I have blanked this article. It will be revisited in approximately a week to see what further steps may be necessary. --Moonriddengirl (talk) 23:14, 2 April 2010 (UTC)
Dear Administrator, as the creator I request that this article be deleted immediately. Leaving the article with the copyright-infringing notice would be a damage to the image of the CTS discipline. I will create the article from scratch with no copyright-infringing content. boxu2010.
Dear Administrator, it has been confirmed that the original copyright holder is Prof. Ouri Wolfson in the University of Illinois at Chicago (firstname.lastname@example.org, www.cs.uic.edu/~wolfson). He has granted my the permission of using the material in wikipedia. Please contact him for confirmation. boxu2010. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Boxu2010 (talk • contribs) 19:03, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Computational transportation science. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111015233518/http://www.ctscience.org/node/13 to http://ctscience.org/node/13
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.