|WikiProject Computer science||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Open||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
IBM is a private company need to removed from list
How does data governance compare to the old corporate department of "document control"?
Many of the principles of document control seem to be common with data governance. Is data governance an evolution of document control?
Why is this in a series on governance? Other than having the term in the title, it doesn't seem to be conceptually linked to the other pages in the series. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:59, 18 February 2017 (UTC)
Amazon.com book matches article text
A large part of this article is appears to be a copy/paste of copyrighted material. See p. 1 of the book Data Governance: High-impact Strategies - What You Need to Know: Definitions, Adoptions, Impact, ...
- Actually, the "book" you link to is a collection of articles copied from Wikipedia. --Versageek 06:37, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Data governance. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081006152845/http://www.datagovernance.com/fc_focus_areas_for_data_governance.html to http://datagovernance.com/fc_focus_areas_for_data_governance.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.dmreview.com/issues/2007_48/10001356-1.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.datagovernancesoftware.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.