|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Delta-sigma modulation article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Electronics||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
Improper use of questions for subsections
The 3 parts that make the "Motivation" section should not be questions but titles like "Conversion analog signals to pulses" instead of "Why convert an analog signal into a stream of pulses?". Beside, it's just not a good writing style.
- More than a year later and this unencyclopedic wording still hasn't been cleaned up. Robert K S (talk) 16:26, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- This whole section is uncited and lacks context and makes dubious or tangential assertions. I have reviewed it to make sure it is not obviously wrong and will review other content in the article before proposing a remedy. Please have patience or jump in an help. ~Kvng (talk) 23:09, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
This is the best Wikipedia article I've ever seen...
This section possibly contains original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding inline citations. Statements consisting only of original research should be removed. (June 2016)
There is no original research described in this section.
It is only a description of the mode of operation using block schematic diagrams and circuit diagrams which are description methods familiar to electronics engineers.
Since when has an encyclopedia not included tutorial material
- Waveforms and some principles are not correlated with notable sources. ISBN: 0916550273 for example. Слишком похожий (talk) 08:55, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
Confusing labelling in figure
The final waveform in the figure (6) is a bit confusing, because it looks like it should belong to some node in the figure, but it is only referenced in the text. It would be helpful if all signals (including the output of the counter, buffer) were included in the figure, and, and waveforms like (6) which are only referenced in the text could be shown in a separated section below. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 08:13, 5 April 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Delta-sigma modulation. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060621221221/http://digitalsignallabs.com/SigmaDelta.pdf to http://digitalsignallabs.com/SigmaDelta.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061129090709/http://www.digitalsignallabs.com/presentation.pdf to http://www.digitalsignallabs.com/presentation.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.