|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the DragonFly BSD article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|DragonFly BSD has been listed as one of the Engineering and technology good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject Free Software / Software||(Rated GA-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing / Amiga||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
@Bkouhi: I have hard time clarifying DragonFly BSD §§ Virtual kernel, HAMMER file system, and Application snapshots, as the text appears to be already very clear to me. Probably you could request clairification here, so that I could understand, what exactly seems unclear to you. — Dmitrij D. Czarkoff (talk•track) 07:29, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
- Many thanks for clarification, I removed those "clarification needed" tags, the text now looks smooth and clear to me, as you said, "Virtual kernel" and "Application snapshots" sections are already clear and I think HAMMER's docs clearly describes what "configurable file system history" means. Thank you very much. -- Bkouhi (talk) 09:54, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on DragonFly BSD. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120425233456/http://cisx1.uma.maine.edu/~wbackman/bsdtalk/bsdtalk184.ogg to http://cisx1.uma.maine.edu/~wbackman/bsdtalk/bsdtalk184.ogg
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110515101806/http://kerneltrap.org/node/14116 to http://www.kerneltrap.org/node/14116
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.