|WikiProject Film||(Rated Stub-class)|
In my opinion, the plot for the film is too brief, mainly irrelevant, and partly innacurate (for example, Evie does not teach Ben to drive, she cannot drive herself). It seems to be written by someone who has not actually seen the film. I am currently in the process of writing a better version, which can be found here. You are very welcome to add to or edit my draft, and if you have any comments about my draft, then I'd be grateful if you could leave them on the Talk page. Thanks. Randomwellwisher 00:24, 10 November 2006 (UTC)
Evie actually does teach Ben to drive even if she doesn't know how to. By making him drive even if he's not very good, he's learning a lot more then he would from his mom. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:35, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
The very, very long plot summary has been in the article for some time. I've removed it because there is a reasonable brief synopsis and any further relevant detail can be added (but please not in one huge great lump!) --Tony Sidaway 21:20, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
- It would have been preferable to shorten the plot summary, rather than remove it. The synopsis barely tells the reader anything about the plot, and this is supposed to be an encyclopedia. --Muna (talk) 09:18, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
- I'm sympathetic to the idea of shortening the previous plot summary, but it's 2,000 words in length. It would probably be easier to precis the film anew in about 600 words than try to hew bits off that monster in the hope of leaving a balanced description. --Tony Sidaway 12:32, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Driving Lessons.jpg
Image:Driving Lessons.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Driving Lessons. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130421051006/http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=2006 to http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff34/eng/archives/?year=2006
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060822200915/http://www.mymovies.net:80/player/play.asp?TRID=5602%7C2380&filmid=5602&sec=trailers&comingsoon=true to http://www.mymovies.net/player/play.asp?TRID=5602%7C2380&filmid=5602&sec=trailers&comingsoon=true
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.