|WikiProject Canada / Governments / Politicians||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Just out of curiosity, how do we know he is the highest paid civil servant? HistoryBA 01:26, 7 December 2005 (UTC)
Dubious-seeming Raymond Samuels website
This site contains information about Samuels's career and has prominent pictures of Mr. Kingsley. It could, in theory, confuse someone who doesn't know it's not official.
The reason why I mentioned it was to prevent such confusion from occurring (not to draw attention to the site itself). Do other contributors believe the reference should be returned? CJCurrie 22:14, 8 March 2006 (UTC)
Photo ID requirement
The article does not reflect recent legislation on the requirement for photo ID. I want to start another section on this. I will do so barring any objections.Toddsschneider 11:17, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
I object to the ridiculously long section that deals with news that will be irrelevant soon enough. It should either be massively edited or deleted wholesale. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 12:32, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's definitely given undue weight, and isn't NPOV.
- As well, the references are badly-formatted. — Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 01:11, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
2011, the Year of the elections
- I'm not sure it's appropriate for an article on Elections Canada. Me-123567-Me (talk) 15:57, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Elections Canada. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070421084430/http://www.elections.ca:80/home.asp? to http://www.elections.ca/home.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.