From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
  • The article list associated professions ("English translations of fangshi encompass alchemist, astrologer, diviner, exorcist, geomancer, doctor, magician, mountebank, monk, mystic, necromancer, occultist, omenologist, physician, physiognomist, technician, technologist, thaumaturge, and wizard.") But do not actually link to the specific subject. Example, "technologist" links to technology, which says nothing about what a "technologist" is. What little definition provided is in general terms for all the above, without any distinction (i.e. they are all wizards). What is the difference between a wizard vs. a occultist vs. a thaumaturge? [retrograde62 25 May 2014, 20:35 PST] — Preceding unsigned comment added by Retrograde62 (talkcontribs) 05:37, 26 May 2014 (UTC)