|WikiProject Ireland||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Irish Maritime|
About then half of this article is devoted to Fenit Harbour and in turn that article has about half town data in it. In essence they are duplicate articles, so a merge seems the best way to give each it due; being a town article with a good harbour section. Duplicated articles are silly. ww2censor 15:46, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Support as per nom. (Sarah777 20:35, 14 October 2007 (UTC))
- Do you have a source for that statement? If so, please provide it so we can maybe merge to Fenit harbour instead of the opposite. Without a source we will merge to Fenit. Cheers ww2censor 23:56, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
Fenit is first and foremost a place called FENIT. That should be the main title for the description and the harbour and port form part of the descriptionGlinner 18:45, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
Fenit Harbour, Fenit Within, Fenit Without, Fenit Island, Fenit Marina, Fenit Village.... Three entries are justifies; Harbour, Island and Village. Allifferent entities in their own right. The harbour came first. A heavily historic area on Tralee Bay Michael O' Carroll (talk) 21:44, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- The problem with doing individual articles about each of these is that one ends up with a load of short stubs that have little real substance. A single article for all the Fenit's, which are all in the same area and interrelated, might actually become an inclusive article of quality and the other titles can be redirects to the main article. Have you considered that possibility? Possibly Fenit Harbour should be the main article. ww2censor (talk) 22:17, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
On reflection, I agree with one heading for Fenit, with sub sections for the village, the harbour, the marina, Fenit Island etc, etc. I do not have the skill to edit etc and woula appreciate another person taking on the job. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:10, 22 June 2008 (UTC) MOC - fenitharbour
- Still agree - and I notice this proposal was made in October 2007! I could merge them but I'd need to be sure everyone was happy to go ahead. Ww2? Sarah777 (talk) 17:48, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Fenit. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110725015225/http://beyond2020.cso.ie/Census/TableViewer/tableView.aspx?ReportId=75478 to http://beyond2020.cso.ie/Census/TableViewer/tableView.aspx?ReportId=75478
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071119080106/http://locator.anpost.ie/locator_offices.asp?grof=1709&county=Kerry&dublin=&office=Fenit to http://locator.anpost.ie/locator_offices.asp?grof=1709&county=Kerry&dublin=&office=Fenit
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081121044309/http://www.rnli.org.uk/rnli_near_you/ireland/stations/FenitKerry/history to http://www.rnli.org.uk/rnli_near_you/ireland/stations/FenitKerry/history
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.