Talk:George H. Heilmeier
|WikiProject Biography / Science and Academia||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject University of Pennsylvania|
http://regmedia.co.uk/2009/04/27/heilmeier.jpg http://www.displayblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/george_heilmeier_1968.jpg http://www.davidsarnoff.org/gallery-lc/galleryimages/Heilmeier_1966.jpg — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 09:48, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Heilmeier's Catechism - incorrectly formatted?
Several sites on the web suggest the Catechism was instead as follows. I failed to find the cited version via the cite. Differences: some questions here appear on the same line, and thus make more sense (eg "* Who cares? If you’re successful, what difference will it make?" vs "* Who cares? \n* If you’re successful, what difference will it make?"). 22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:52, 21 December 2010 (UTC)
- What are you trying to do? Articulate your objectives using absolutely no jargon.
- How is it done today, and what are the limits of current practice?
- What’s new in your approach and why do you think it will be successful?
- Who cares? If you’re successful, what difference will it make?
- What are the risks and the payoffs?
- How much will it cost? How long will it take?
- What are the midterm and final “exams” to check for success?