|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I am fairly new to contributing to wikipedia. I am curious as to why me edits were removed. I know Jerry Weinberg, so I added a few recent items to the entry. DwayneP 22:37, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
Detailled publication list
I removed the following detailled publication list from the article. I think such a list doesn't help give the audience an introduction. I think this article definetly deserves improvement. But not with lists like this. -- Marcel Douwe Dekker (talk) 14:35, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- Partial bibliography non-fiction
- PL/1 Programming Primer / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-07-069036-7
- PL/1 Programming: A Manual of Style / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-07-069026-X
- The Psychology of Computer Programming / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-442-29264-3
- The Psychology of Computer Programming / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-442-20764-6
- The Psychology of Computer Programming: Silver Anniversary Edition / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-42-0
- Handbook of Walkthroughs / Gerald M. Weinberg, Daniel P. Freedman ISBN 0-933950-39-X
- Handbook of Walkthroughs, Inspections, and Technical Reviews. Third Edition. / Gerald M. Weinberg, Daniel P. Freedman ISBN 0-932633-19-6
- An Introduction to General Systems Thinking / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-49-8
- General Principles of Systems Design / Gerald M. Weinberg, Daniela Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-07-2
- Rethinking Systems Analysis and Design / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-08-0
- The Secrets of Consulting: A Guide to Giving and Getting Advice Successfully / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-01-3
- More Secrets of Consulting: The Consultant's Tool Kit / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-52-8
- Exploring Requirements: Quality Before Design / Donald C. Gause, Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-13-7
- Becoming a Technical Leader: An Organic Problem-solving Approach / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-02-1
- Are Your Lights On?: How to Figure Out What the Problem Really Is / Donald C. Gause, Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-16-1
- Quality Software Management: Systems Thinking v. 1 / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-22-6
- Quality Software Management: First-order Measurement v. 2 / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-24-2
- Quality Software Management: Congruent Action v. 3 / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-28-5
- Quality Software Management: Anticipating Change v. 4 / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-32-3
- Weinberg on Writing: The Fieldstone Method / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 0-932633-65-X
- What Did You Say? The Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback / Edith Whitfield Seashore, Charles Seashore, Gerald M. Weinberg ISDN 0-965043-00-2
- Perfect Software and Other Illusions About Testing / Gerald M. Weinberg ISBN 978-0-932633-69-9
- Partial bibliography fiction
Most of Gerald Weinberg's science-and-technology-based fiction can be found as eBooks at http://www.geraldmweinberg.com/Site/eBOOKS.html, including:
- The Freshman Murders / Gerald M. Weinberg
- First Stringers, or Eyes that Do Not See / Gerald M. Weinberg
- Mistress of Molecules / Gerald M. Weinberg
'... publishing with Dorset House since 1970'
I don't know who added that information to the article, but as someone who worked at Yourdon Inc from 1979 till the early 1990s, I know that Dorset House was founded by the in-house staff of Yourdon Press right around 1983. I don't believe that Jerry could have moved over to Dorset House before then. --MaxHund (talk) 16:28, 13 August 2009 (UTC)````
- I got that information from his linkedin page, see here. -- Marcel Douwe Dekker (talk) 21:13, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Gerald Weinberg. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100713155344/http://www.stpcon.com/Item/1032/Software-Test-Professionals-Announce-First-Annual-Industry-Award to http://www.stpcon.com/Item/1032/Software-Test-Professionals-Announce-First-Annual-Industry-Award
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090307180230/http://www.reengineer.org/stevens/previous.htm to http://reengineer.org/stevens/previous.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.