Talk:Gilgandra, New South Wales
|WikiProject Australia / Places / New South Wales||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
This page has had its infobox updated to [[Template:Infobox Australian Place|Infobox Australian Place. This update has been automatically preformed by TheJoshBot. The following infomation has been lost in the transition, and will need to be converted to the document prose:
|pophistoric||2207 (1911), 2700 (1981)|
The lead and info box said "The population (as of 2010) in Gilgandra is around 6,900 people". Yet the refence was the 2006 census which gives a much lower figure. "In the 2006 Census (held on 8th August 2006), there were 2,679 persons usually resident in Gilgandra (Urban Centre Localities)" This was suspect as there hasn't been a 2010 census! Latest figures available are 2006! (see ref in article). I have therefore reverted and edited to remove these perhaps good faith but unreferenced changes. Also returned the piccy to the infobox, missing since ≈03:54, 12 July 2010!
There is a lot of unreferenced text, likely wp:original research in this article- 220.101 talk\Contribs 10:21, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Gilgandra, New South Wales. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.gilgandra.nsw.gov.au/history.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.gilgandra.nsw.gov.au/cooee.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060907231226/http://peoplesvoice.gov.au/stories/nsw/gilgandra/gilgandra_w_cooee.htm to http://www.peoplesvoice.gov.au/stories/nsw/gilgandra/gilgandra_w_cooee.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.