Talk:Golden Eagle Award for Best Motion Picture (Russia)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
About the titles
I am wondering why the Russian titles of the films appear in the first column of the table, and why you've chosen to link to the individual articles from there. They are all Russian movies, naturally, but this is the English Wikipedia and most people who come here are going to be primarily interested in the films' English titles. I mean, all the individual movie articles linked from here use the English title in everything but the parentheses! Bobnorwal (talk) 21:19, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
- I will change that soon.-- ♫Greatorangepumpkin♫ T 09:26, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
Why just the best pictures?
I started to add an interwiki link to ru:Золотой орёл (note by the way the spelling of орёл). But then I realized that that article gave the winner (only) of all the Eagles--and so is not comparable to this article. In Russian Wikipedia it is the yearly articles that gives all the nominees. Since you seem to be planning yearly articles, that seems a better organization here too. —teb728 t c 12:32, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- I will do other categories later, next is for Foreign Language Film-- ♫Greatorangepumpkin♫ T 12:34, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- It seems to me that readers would find the organization of the Russian pages more useful—a summary page for all the awards generally and detailed yearly pages. I notice that is basically how the Oscars pages are organized too.
- I just noticed that there is already a Golden Eagle Award page. I propose that this page be merged into that. —teb728 t c 13:01, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Golden Eagle Award for Best Motion Picture (Russia). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110727114647/http://www.russkiymir.ru/russkiymir/en/fund/board/mix.html to http://www.russkiymir.ru/russkiymir/en/fund/board/mix.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.