Talk:Gothic (video game)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Gothic (video game) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
I'm going to list old interviews and shortly describe what important information can be found in each of them so that we can write the Development and Publishing sections easier. However, I recommend that you also check the interviews yourself since I might have misunderstood the choppy automatic translation. (All interviews were found on worldofgothic.de.) Diego_pmc Talk 21:24, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- —The prison theme stood from the very beginning because it allowed them to limit the game world in a subtle way, and because it helped make a gloomyer atmosphere
- —Devs tried to create an atmosphere similar to that found in Escape from New York
- —They chose to model the entire world manually in order to give it a more natural feeling
- —At this point there is no publisher for the game (It might be good information to say when the publishers signed the contract)
- —At this point the devs were expecting the game to be ready by Q2 1999
- —Very important! At this stage of the development PB was planning on including a multiplayer LAN mode for up to 5 players and make the story possible to be complete in co-op.
- Originally a PS game?
I found this pic on http://www.worldofrisen.de. It should help a lot with the Reception section: http://worldofrisen.de/images/gallery/248501478b2daee44f3cf50c1f06cc34.jpg Diego_pmc Talk 08:43, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Some old previews from GameStar
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Gothic (video game). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090317130045/http://archive.gamespy.com/reviews/january02/gothic/index.shtm to http://archive.gamespy.com/reviews/january02/gothic/index.shtm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.