|WikiProject United States / Indiana||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
This is not a travel brochure
This article reads like a travel brochure and is most certainly written in a perspective that is not conducive to a proper ENCYCLOPEDIA article. Most material is uncited and this against wikipedia standards. chris4682
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Greenfield, Indiana. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6HQu4Spqa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fpopest%2Fdata%2Fcities%2Ftotals%2F2012%2FSUB-EST2012.html to http://www.census.gov/popest/data/cities/totals/2012/SUB-EST2012.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130911234518/http://factfinder2.census.gov to http://factfinder2.census.gov
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YQozzgAf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naco.org%2FCounties%2FPages%2FFindACounty.aspx to http://www.naco.org/Counties/Pages/FindACounty.aspx
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6YSasqtfX?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.census.gov%2Fprod%2Fwww%2Fdecennial.html to http://www.census.gov/prod/www/decennial.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101105002512/http://www.hancockregionalhospital.org:80/default.asp?PageIndex=353 to http://www.hancockregionalhospital.org/default.asp?PageIndex=353
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120308222924/http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/product-compint-0001180865-page.html to http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/product-compint-0001180865-page.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.