Talk:Harbhajan Singh (poet)
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject India / Literature||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
One of my first investigations into wikipedia... but why is this article marked to be Wikified? Isn't it already? *confused*
- When an article needs to be Wikified it needs internal links aswell as formating, also when on a talk page such as this please sign your name with 4 tildes (~) or you can press the button under "show changes" that says sign your name. Also you got the article Acknowledgement window size right, adding links :)--James086 14:08, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
- Many thanks.. Here goes signing (I forgot). Kierenj 14:10, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one WikiProject had rated the article as start, and the rating on other projects was brought up to start class. BetacommandBot 18:06, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Harbhajan Singh (poet). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090331234058/http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in/old_version/awa10316.htm to http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in/old_version/awa10316.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.