|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Someone want to fix up the trivia part? The references aren't really that well written. The Jerry Lewis reference was also directly stated by one of the French people at the end. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 03:02, 28 March 2006 (UTC).
Its misspelt as It's... 'Its' is It in plural, 'It's' is short for It Is. I dont know the correct way to place this on discussion- but the point stands —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jonomacdrones (talk • contribs) 21:52, 5 September 2006 (UTC).
"This is a reference to Jerry Lewis, whose broad physical comedy is similarly held to be widely beloved in France, much to the bafflement of his fellow Americans."
I noticed this too! Should it be put in the article? 18.104.22.168 21:35, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- Is he unknown in France? A post from an actual French Citizen about that on this thread would be nice if possible. So, do any Frenchmen out there have any input? Also, it is best to sign your posts. The Mysterious El Willstro (talk) 23:05, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
Not the 4th grade - the boys are in the third grade, they're in 4th since episode 412.
Thanks to whoever added the Chubby Checker info, because since all of the stuff Mr. Garrison says is always true I had no way of knowing he wasn't actually in the Beatles. Dipshit. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:01, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
Title is spelled wrong
No that is WRONG aswell.
I think that is just a typo on the website, The Complete Third Season DVD has the title as "Jackovasaurs" - 28 August 2009 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 14:13, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- When the men of South Park are watching the football game, Gerald tells Jakov to get some pretzels at the "...store 4 miles away in Fairplay". Fairplay is a real town in Colorado, which the location for South Park is supposedly based upon.
- The Jakovasaurs's TV show has a poorly animated Comedy Central logo in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Everyone in France is seen smoking.
- There is a mistake in the subtitles when one of the French men says "I love it's antics" when it should read "I love its antics."
And the uncited;
- Mr. Garrison makes a reference of Chubby Checker being in the Beatles, when in actuality, he recorded a cover version of "Back in the USSR".
- Actually, that first thing is notable on the grounds that it illustrates the central point of the episodes, which is to say the townspeople's annoyance with the Jackovasaurs. What Gerald really meant was "Go away and don't come back until the game is almost over if you come back at all." The subtext there is notable and should be in the Article, but you're probably right about those other things. The Mysterious El Willstro (talk) 23:12, 15 December 2011 (UTC)