|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Horror||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Needs updating - badly!
I came here while reading Finch in order to better understand the setting, etc. What I found was that this article is badly out of date. I made the one change I knew -- Finch was no longer an upcoming book and it was nominated for the Nebula -- but am sure that there's a lot more that's out of date. Can someone who knows more do some work on this article? --Fredrik Coulter (talk) 13:42, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Potential COI Disclosure
- Do you know anything about Jeff VanderMeer's contribution to Songs of the Dying Earth? --one of two among 22 contributions to that collection in honor of Jack Vance that is catalogued by ISFDB as a contribution to Vance's Dying Earth series. See the next section and its cross-refs. --P64 (talk) 20:54, 6 June 2012 (UTC)
Wizard Sarnod missing
(quote from Songs of the Dying Earth) ^ ISFDB catalogs two of the stories as contributions to the Dying Earth series: VanderMeer, "The Final Quest of the Wizard Sarnod", and Shepard, "Sylgarmo's Proclamation".
A longer version of the Jeff VanderMeer story was published as a chapbook in 500 signed and numbered copies, The Three Quests of the Wizard Sarnod (WSFA Press, 2010). The occasion was Ann and Jeff VanderMeer's appearance at 2010 Capclave as featured guests.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Jeff VanderMeer. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131104221751/http://upcoming4.me/news/book-news/jeff-vandermeer-authority-cover-art-and-release-date-reveal to http://upcoming4.me/news/book-news/jeff-vandermeer-authority-cover-art-and-release-date-reveal
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101201074405/http://worldfantasy.org/awards/awardslist.html to http://www.worldfantasy.org/awards/awardslist.html/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.