Talk:Kaliningrad Nuclear Power Plant
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Russia may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
|WikiProject Energy||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Russia / Technology & engineering / Economy / Politics and law||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|A fact from Kaliningrad Nuclear Power Plant appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 14 August 2008, and was viewed approximately 1,478 times (disclaimer) (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
|A news item involving Kaliningrad Nuclear Power Plant was included in the news section of the Energy Portal on 13 June 2013. Please consider updating the portal news with any major developments on this topic.|
User Corella has not understand the description AES-2006. The AES-2006 is a power plant design, but not include the reactor system. This is only the compact building, developed for VVER-1200-Reactors, but not any VVER-1200-Design was erected for the plant design. When the operation at the first plants has begun, a standarized design where errected, but at this time, its only a concept design, at Kalningrad and Leningrad II (V491) based on the AES-91 ans at Novovoronezh II (V392M) based on the AES-92. Please seperate this building, design from the reactor. --ChNPP (talk) 17:50, 22 April 2010 (UTC) Postscript: Please wait for an official date from the IAEAs PRIS-Webpage for the construction. This first ground-preperation has nothing to do with the plant, all options are still open. The plans could be changed at any time. --ChNPP (talk) 17:53, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
- Understood. They seem to be using an old-stock Atommash VVER-1000 RPV for Rostov Unit 3 too. So maybe VVER-1200 is mostly concept too? As for construction, they layed the symbolic first stone  Corella (talk) 14:27, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- Okay the contruction of unit 3 was already stated in 1983. Its possible that they have used the old pressure vessel of the olf project with VVER-1000/320. The design for the new unit 3 was made by Moscow AEP, also they use VVER-1200/392M. This reactor based on the VVER-1000/392. The M stands for "modified". Its only another more powerful version of the VVER-1000/392, the RPV of the VVER-1200/392M is nearly the same. Ant the RPV of the VVER-1000/320 ant the V392 are identical. Only the components inside the RPV are different. Regards ChNPP (talk) 12:15, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
The map in the infobox shows all of Europe. Perhaps it would be desirable to have a map showing where the site is within the oblast. Someone made a map of the oblast:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Russia_Kaliningrad_location_map.svg 22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:17, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Kaliningrad Nuclear Power Plant. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111009133304/http://www.lithuaniatribune.com/2010/06/24/nuclear-power-plants-russians-building-lithuanians-planning/ to http://www.lithuaniatribune.com/2010/06/24/nuclear-power-plants-russians-building-lithuanians-planning/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080622091301/http://www.rosbalt.biz/2008/04/17/475997.html to http://www.rosbalt.biz/2008/04/17/475997.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101010052312/http://www.rosenergoatom.ru/eng/press/news/article/?article-id=E68875B6-7221-4391-992E-2EDCC683189B to http://www.rosenergoatom.ru/eng/press/news/article/?article-id=E68875B6-7221-4391-992E-2EDCC683189B
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100909000117/http://www.blogi.rosatom.ru/baltaes/ to http://www.blogi.rosatom.ru/baltaes/
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.